Days I've been in the field...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Coming up on it now...15 days until I become WE. I gotta say, its a bit nerve wracking. Not the "I do" part, because clearly I did a long time ago. The everything after that has me upset. Like being able to provide for a family scares me. Like I got laid off 2 years ago, and I was struggling eating top ramen everyday to stay alive. Imagining that happening again while with a wife and kid scares me to death.

Other than that, I'm in a zone... just on a whole another level. Like you can't find me. I have turned into a rea life Where's Waldo. Friends have called. Friends have sent texts, friends have emailed. But I'm just gone. I'm not purposely trying to ignore them, its just my focus has changed. I'm all wedding at this point. I feel like a horse with blinders on.

No comments:

Post a Comment